Sunday, September 12, 2010
• 2 cups creamy peanut butter
• 1/2 cup butter
• 3 cups confectioners' sugar
• 3 cups crisp rice cereal (optional)
• 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Melt peanut butter and butter in saucepan, over low heat. In large bowl, mix crispy rice cereal and confectioners' sugar well. Pour melted peanut butter and butter over cereal and sugar and blend together thoroughly.
2. Form into 1 inch balls, spread on cookie sheets, chill till firm in refrigerator.
3. Melt chocolate chips in double boiler. As you dip them place them back on cookie sheet and keep chilled till firm.
Posted by Susan York at 10:22 AM